Black Bear Hunting
Bear Hunts are 6 nights and 7 days.
Arrive at camp anytime Sunday afternoon and get settled in before the next days hunt. Departure is Saturday morning after a late breakfast.
- Established bait sites
- Prepared breakfast, packed field lunch, and family style home cooked dinner.
- Soft drinks and snacks
- Experienced Guide
- Tree stand and ground blind
- Tree stand safety harness
- Skinning and quartering meat
- Freezing meat and hide
Like Fishing? Let us know and fishing can be arranged. The Saskatchewan River is 45 minutes away and offers spectacular Walleye fishing with the odd Nothern Pike and Sturgeon being caught.
What's Not Included:
- Travel to camp and any over night stay associated with that travel
- Preferred snacks / alcoholic beverages
- Provincial Sales Tax (PST)
- Bear Tag $160 CAN